We love to keep you well fed and watered at the Western Australian Circus Festival so we ensure there are PLENTY of options no matter what your dietary requirements. Grease-loving carnivore, vego, vegan, paleo, gluten free, breatharian, we’ve got you covered.
You could try
– Marinated kangaroo sirloin served in a crusty roll, with tomato vinaigrette, salad and outback sizzling grill sauce.
– Slow cooked pulled lamb served in a crusty roll, with tomato vinaigrette, salad and outback sizzling grill sauce.
– Crumbed marinated portobello mushroom burger, with grilled zucchini, tomato vinaigrette, salad, feta and outback sizzling grill sauce
– Gourmet bacon & egg burgers with home made aioli & Bombay chutney
– Moroccan miso & lentil soup (perfect for when it gets cold at night)
– Woodfired pizzas
– Spanish beans and egg (chorizo optional)
– Crispy squid with chips and amaaaaazing salads
Or how about a kebab, a hamburger, a fish burger, a tofu burger, hot chips or a German bratwurst? Or roasted corn and pretzels? Or nachos, burrito quesadilla, buffalo wings or chilli con carne? Or a savoury crêpe?
We have breakfast covered too – do you like the sound of homemade almond, date & coconut muesli with probiotic vanilla yogurt?
Plus we have seaweed. If you get a hankering for seaweed during the festival you can just munch on down.
For dessert you could choose
– A chocolatey, creamy crêpe
– Custom made real fruit ice cream as well as lots of other types of icecream
– Fruit sorbets
– Raw vegan desserts
There are heaps of drinks options
– Coffee, coffee and coffee (Espresso, cappuccino, latte, macchiato, flat white, iced etc – soy milk available)
– Chai tea, herbal tea, green tea, normal tea (maybe), your mum’s sister is your arn tea
– Hot chocolate, iced chocolate, white hot chocolate, chai latte
– Smoothies & milkshakes
– Fresh juices
– Soft drinks
– The world’s best homemade kombucha & coconut water.
And so many bars
– Bootleg beer AND cider on tap, including our very own Lunar Lager, brewed especially for the Western Australian Circus Festival
– Red wine, white wine, bubbles
– Spirits to keep your spirits soaring into the night
[All served by the spunky guys and gals from the circus]